|Home||» Products||» Electrostatic Liquid Painting Equipments||» Ransburg Automatic Electrostatic Applicators|
Ransburg Automatic Electrostatic Applicators
Ransburg 9060 power supplies are our latest generation power platform.
They are based on proven Ransburg voltage generation technology and are available in both high and low voltage versions for automatic and manual electrostatic applicators.
9060 High Voltage (HV Units)
- Microprocessor/software base unit allows production information to be gathered
- Provides controlled output load curve which limits voltage output to safe levels
- Can operate in either local or remote mode options
- Two analog remote I/O set point signals
- Uses both current and voltage providing feedback information to maintaining desired setpoint.
9060 Low Voltage (LV Units)
- Displays include infinite high voltage adjustment, high voltage meter, current meter, AC power ON indicator, high voltage ON indicator, cable fault indicator, current load indicators and reset switch.