|Home||» Products||» Liquid Coating Machine||» Binks manual airless spray guns|
Binks manual airless spray guns
DescriptionThe all new Binks AA4400M air assisted airless spray gun has been designed with the operator and environment in mind.
The Binks AA4400M spray gun will handle the toughest spray jobs in all industrial markets whilst providing the best fit, feel and the comfort operators demand. The spray gun is available with either HVLP or Trans-Tech© air caps operating at lower fluid and air pressures than competitors to achieve an exceptionally fine finish with superior paint savings and lower energy consumption.
This very versatile spray gun is ideal for spraying wooden products, furniture, heavy plant, commercial vehicle chassis, agricultural machinery, aircraft etc.
Operator fatigue and the risk of RSI are considerably reduced due to the light weight, light trigger pull and gun styling.
- Unique Trans-Tech or HVLP air caps provide a âSofter fine sprayâ for superior finish quality and higher transfer efficiency than competitors
- Lightweight and Operator friendly design with lighter trigger pull tension
- Easy to remove âin-lineâ needle assembly for quick maintenance
- Adjustable needle packing and âbalancedâ air valve design
- Solid forged gun body for maximum durability and longer life
- Stainless steel fluid passages with tungsten carbide seats
- Gun handles Solvent and Waterborne coatings as standard
- Standard flat tip AND Twist tip cleaner available with a wide range of tips from .007â (0.18mm) to .035â (0.89mm)
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque
- Main Domestic Market
- North India